Topic: Error when pressing shift + space while playing in the editor

While testing the game, pressing shift + space changes the screen to full screen / not full screen. This shouldn't happen without uContext. At the same time, an error pops up. Testing the game is so impossible, I can't jump while running in my game. So far, I went into the error script and commented out the lines and the problem went away. Still, I would like to see a fix for this problem in the uContext update.
Error:
Invalid editor window UnityEditor.FallbackEditorWindow
UnityEditor.EditorWindow:set_maximized(Boolean)
InfinityCode.uContext.Tools.MaximizeGameView:OnInvoke() (at Assets/Plugins/Infinity Code/uContext/Scripts/Editor/Tools/MaximizeGameView.cs:29)
InfinityCode.uContext.KeyBinding:TryInvoke() (at Assets/Plugins/Infinity Code/uContext/Scripts/Editor/Managers/KeyManager.cs:84)
InfinityCode.uContext.KeyManager:OnGlobalEvent() (at Assets/Plugins/Infinity Code/uContext/Scripts/Editor/Managers/KeyManager.cs:34)
InfinityCode.uContext.GlobalEvent:TryInvoke() (at Assets/Plugins/Infinity Code/uContext/Scripts/Editor/Managers/GlobalEventManager.cs:43)
InfinityCode.uContext.GlobalEventManager:EditorGlobalEvent() (at Assets/Plugins/Infinity Code/uContext/Scripts/Editor/Managers/GlobalEventManager.cs:22)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallGlobalEventHandler()

Re: Error when pressing shift + space while playing in the editor

Hello.

This is uContext behavior.
If this doesn't fit your workflow, you can turn it off in the settings (Project Settings / uContext / Improve Behaviours / Maximize Game View by Shortcut).

About an error:
This is a bug of Unity Editor, and it occurs when Unity Editor API is used correctly.
Unfortunately, there is no way to fix this.
But it is quite possible that I can hide this error message so that it does not display in the console.
I will try to do this in the next version of the asset.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

uContext is Editor PowerPack (more than 40 tools) that take your workflow in Unity Editor to a next level, simplifies working with content, adds new features, corrects and improves the editor’s built-in behaviors. Click here to download uContext Basic for free.