Topic: 2 questions about Playmaker scripts

I am using several terrains in the same scene, at different scales. I would like to use for instance the Plamaker action "Get World Position By Coordinates", but I can't specify which terrain ? It would be great to add a field to the PM script, to put the appropriate terrain. And of course the same for the other scripts. Maybe another way ?

Another question : when I try to get the coordinates by world position, I get values like 43.8 - 4.6. Only 1 decimal means a precision of about 10 km, right ? While you have 15 decimals in the Helper, which means about 1 Angström accuracy...

Re: 2 questions about Playmaker scripts

Hello.

1. The new version of the RWT Playmaker Integration Kit is attached.
The next version of RWT will contain this.
Unity 2018.3 or later is required.

2. Vector2 uses float, which has an accuracy of 6-9 decimal places.
But Vector2.ToString () shows only one decimal place.
How to make sure: just log any field (x or y) from Vector2.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon RWT-Playmaker-Integration-Kit.unitypackage 3.17 kb, 129 downloads since 2019-06-16 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Hello.

1. The new version of the RWT Playmaker Integration Kit is attached.
The next version of RWT will contain this.
Unity 2018.3 or later is required.

2. Vector2 uses float, which has an accuracy of 6-9 decimal places.
But Vector2.ToString () shows only one decimal place.
How to make sure: just log any field (x or y) from Vector2.

Thanks a lot Alex, perfect service as always.
I have some other questions, maybe already asked and solved.

- If I put POI in the Helper, objects are spawned on the map when the map is imported. Is there a way to choose something else than a cube, I mean for instance a prefab ?

- Then, if this object is moved over the map, the RWT POI Item script still displays the old coordinates. It would be great (and I think not too complicated) to add an "update" button to display the new values, including if possible a 3rd field with altitude.

Usually, as I have a lot of POI to add, I enter them inside a spreadsheet with their coordinate, then I import this spreadsheet via copy paste in the editor. My POI are terrestrial and aerial, so I would be interested if you could add an altitude field too (and/or height for the ground) with 0 by default.

Hope these suggestions are clear, don't hesitate to ask if needed !

Thanks for the suggestions.
Implemented. The new version of RWT will contain this.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions.
Implemented. The new version of RWT will contain this.

Great !!!
When do you plan to release this version ?
If you are looking for a beta tester, don't hesitate ;-)

Most likely in 24 hours.
I want to work a little documentation.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.