1 (edited by codemogen 2023-05-26 15:47:18)

Topic: [CLOSED] IOS Black tiles in Map

Hello, first of all, thank you so much for your support. It is life-saving.
I attached the screenshot that I am using the map to see how are the black tiles.
When I activate the map with just an ios I see these black tiles. And it happens only when I run the app the first time.

Would you help me with this, please?

Re: [CLOSED] IOS Black tiles in Map

Hi.

Your description of the problem is very similar to this:
https://forum.infinity-code.com/viewtop … 5292#p5292
Maybe some of this will help you too.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Yes Alex I already saw this and try your implications but did not work hmm I might be the see-all post involve with this case

Unfortunately, I don't know what the problem could be and you need to debug it on your side.
First of all, you need to isolate the problem to see at what stage you have the problem: loading or display.
Show the texture of some tile on UI using Raw Image component.
If you can't see the image, then you need to look for the problem in the loading.
The easiest way to do this is to add a Log component, enable Request Events and Log On UI.
If you see an image on the UI, then you need to figure out why it's not showing up on the map.
There could be the following problems:
- Lighting problems. Try adjusting the light in the scene or using Ambient Lighting.
- Problems with Camera / Clipping Planes / Far. Try increase this value in a few times.
- Shader problems. Try using a different one.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thank you so much!