Topic: How to customize a map

My tile map is below

My team to give me this link: https://57.27.34.11:7884/data/ghyzt/earthBase1/tiles

I know that the concatenation format of onlinemap is XXX/{Z}/{X}/{Y},
But I don't know the correct usage.
I don't know if I need to add.png after {Z}/{X}/{Y}.
When I searched the forums, there were posts that needed.png, and some that didn't.
Also, do I need to add a parameter to {Z}/{X}/{Y}? For example, {Z=100}/{X=100/{Y=100}}
Can you show the correct stitching?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 微信图片编辑_20230412142703.jpg 47.31 kb, 41 downloads since 2023-04-12 

Re: How to customize a map

Hi.

The easiest way is to open one tile in the browser, copy the URL, replace the numbers to tokens.
If the URL of the tile has a .png at the end, it should also be present in the URL with the replaced numbers.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by 259386905 2023-04-13 08:45:10)

Alex Vertax wrote:

Hi.

The easiest way is to open one tile in the browser, copy the URL, replace the numbers to tokens.
If the URL of the tile has a .png at the end, it should also be present in the URL with the replaced numbers.

I looked at some code
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/1.42577/103.78570
"# map = 19" here is the "{zoom}", "1.42577" is {x} here, the "103.78570" here is the "{y}".
My question is as follows
My internal structure is 8/410/161
8 is the zoom level {zoom}, which I understand here
However, in this 410 position, it should be lat(1.42577), and I'm a 410, not an lat,
In this position, 161 should be lon(103.78570), but I am 161, not lon
What should I do?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon QQ截图20230413163930.png 51.4 kb, 31 downloads since 2023-04-13 

The link you attached tells OSM the center point coordinate and zoom you want to see on the map.
This is not the same as the tiles.
How the tile system works:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/bingm … dfrom=MSDN
https://www.maptiler.com/google-maps-co … 5.00/50.00

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Alex Vertax wrote:

The link you attached tells OSM the center point coordinate and zoom you want to see on the map.
This is not the same as the tiles.
How the tile system works:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/bingm … dfrom=MSDN
https://www.maptiler.com/google-maps-co … 5.00/50.00

I know from my team that I should use WMTS. But when I scoured the entire forum, there was very little discussion of WMTS. So I don't know what I'm going to do.
This is XML information, what do I fill in the custom-provide url?
Can I write out an example of a url?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon QQ截图20230413182524.png 53.66 kb, 29 downloads since 2023-04-13 

Unfortunately, this XML does not give me any information.

You need to open your WMTS in a browser, use the developer tools (by default F12, Network tab) to find the URL of the tile, and replace the numbers to tokens.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

7 (edited by 259386905 2023-04-14 02:34:48)

Alex Vertax wrote:

Unfortunately, this XML does not give me any information.

You need to open your WMTS in a browser, use the developer tools (by default F12, Network tab) to find the URL of the tile, and replace the numbers to tokens.

hi,
I've got the link, and then how do I change the link?

"http://123.121.190.239:6080/arcgis/rest … ageSR=4326"

This URL doesn't work for me, so unfortunately I can't answer your question.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

9 (edited by 259386905 2023-04-17 06:30:48)

Alex Vertax wrote:

This URL doesn't work for me, so unfortunately I can't answer your question.

I am still a novice in understanding online maps. I don't fully understand the related concepts about online maps. My team told me that the maps were downloaded from Arcgis as offline maps. After being cut into tiles by Cesiumlab, folders were formed. The file format is XXXX.png. Then they were stored on our own servers. There are many structures inside, divided into multiple levels by sequence number. The address is equivalent to "path/1/1/1.png". Do you understand my description?
The main file is in XML format. The folders are proxied through Tomcat. Finally, my partner provided me with the address, such as "168.177.28.47:3333/XXX/XXX/" as the proxy file path. How can I use the online map to see the map, and zoom in and out and change latitude and longitude like Arcgis?

Yes, I understand you.

Now you please understand me:
This is a project of your team that I don't have access to, and I don't know the access points.
You, as part of the team, know the access points or you can ask other team members.
As far as I understand from our dialogue, the server part of project is done by another team member.
Ask him to give you URL of the tile, which you can open in your browser.
He gives you some URL, you paste it into the browser, and if you see a 256x256 square image, OK.
If you don't see the image, write to him - your URL doesn't work, give me the right one.
When you have a working URL, replace the last three numbers to the tokens {zoom}, {x}, {y}.
Everything else should stay as it is (dots, extensions, etc.).
Give this URL to the map and it will work.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Yes, I understand you.

Now you please understand me:
This is a project of your team that I don't have access to, and I don't know the access points.
You, as part of the team, know the access points or you can ask other team members.
As far as I understand from our dialogue, the server part of project is done by another team member.
Ask him to give you URL of the tile, which you can open in your browser.
He gives you some URL, you paste it into the browser, and if you see a 256x256 square image, OK.
If you don't see the image, write to him - your URL doesn't work, give me the right one.
When you have a working URL, replace the last three numbers to the tokens {zoom}, {x}, {y}.
Everything else should stay as it is (dots, extensions, etc.).
Give this URL to the map and it will work.

I have tried the method you mentioned, and it can indeed display the map, but the order is out of order, and after zoom, it cannot be displayed after level 6. I can record the screen for you, please give me an email that can receive, I will send the video to you

support@infinity-code.com

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Alex Vertax wrote:

support@infinity-code.com

I have sent it to you, please check