Topic: Error Open Route Service Example

Hi everyone, I just bought this product and it looks really good.
However, I ran into an error.
Using OpenRouteServiceExample
I get the following errors. How do I solve?

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)
InfinityCode.OnlineMapsExamples.OpenRouteServiceExample:OnRequestComplete (string) (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Examples (API usage)/OpenRouteServiceExample.cs:39)
OnlineMapsTextWebService:OnRequestComplete (OnlineMapsWWW) (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/WebServices/Base/OnlineMapsTextWebService.cs:69)
OnlineMapsWWW:Finish () (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/Core/OnlineMapsWWW.cs:352)
OnlineMapsWWW/<WaitResponse>d__58:MoveNext () (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/Core/OnlineMapsWWW.cs:505)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr) 
Exception: Could not find token at index 0
OnlineMapsJSON.NextTokenCore () (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/JSON/OnlineMapsJSON.cs:289)
OnlineMapsJSON.LookAhead () (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/JSON/OnlineMapsJSON.cs:178)
OnlineMapsJSON.ParseValueDirect () (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/JSON/OnlineMapsJSON.cs:628)
OnlineMapsJSON.ParseDirect (System.String json) (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/JSON/OnlineMapsJSON.cs:311)
OnlineMapsJSON.Deserialize[T] (System.String json) (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/JSON/OnlineMapsJSON.cs:37)
OnlineMapsOpenRouteServiceDirections.GetResults (System.String response) (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/WebServices/OnlineMapsOpenRouteServiceDirections.cs:101)
InfinityCode.OnlineMapsExamples.OpenRouteServiceExample.OnRequestComplete (System.String response) (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Examples (API usage)/OpenRouteServiceExample.cs:41)
OnlineMapsTextWebService.OnRequestComplete (OnlineMapsWWW www) (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/WebServices/Base/OnlineMapsTextWebService.cs:69)
OnlineMapsWWW.Finish () (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/Core/OnlineMapsWWW.cs:352)

Re: Error Open Route Service Example

Hi.

You did not specify or incorrectly specified your Open Route Service key in the Key Manager component.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

ok, now i inserted the key but it still doesn't work. I get the same error.
https://ibb.co/hL0dWq2

fixed, key manager passed the empty key. But I get this error from api call. Anyone know what it is?

Could not find routable point within a radius of 350.0 meters of specified coordinate 

Open Route Service tells you that it cannot find route points.
Check the coordinates in the request.
The most common problem here is the order of longitude and latitude values.
In Online Maps API the longitude comes first, then the latitude.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

thank you.Now work