Topic: Displaying bubble popup for markers

Hello,
I know that probably this is a quite primitive question, but how can I display UI Bubble Popup oer the marker? I've tried multiple methods but still I cannot get the right result. If I could ask for simple intructions smile

Re: Displaying bubble popup for markers

Hello.

See UI Bubble Popup example scene wink

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Yes, I've tried before and now I tried also,but it seems like on the picture attached. I tried to rotate the camera, but still I cannot zoom in or out or just interact with the map.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Zrzut ekranu (141).png 387.98 kb, 33 downloads since 2023-01-15 

In your screenshot, the camera is in the default position.
In other words, you see the map from the top left corner.
This most likely happened because you removed or disabled the Camera Orbit component.
Bring this component back or set up the camera to see the whole map and be able to interact with it.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thank you! It works now. However when I run the game there is only blue screen and the map shows only when I uncklick Camera Orbit and click it again. Do you know how to fix this?

Also I wanted to replace image with the text window like in address or title. I played a little with code and with prefab but it still doesn't work as I wanted.

It looks like the first time Camera Orbit is launched is when the map doesn't exist yet.
Where is Camera Orbit located?
Ideally it should be on the same GameObject as the map.

Please show the result of your "play".
To answer why it doesn't work, I need to know exactly what you did.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

I managed to fix it. By the accident I had two camera orbits one i map and one in main camera, so i delated the second one. But do you have idea how to change the skript so, instead of photo there would be a text? I tried to create instance like for the title or adress however it doesn't work.

Create a text field in your prefab, modify UIBubblePopup script by adding a new Text field to UIBubblePopup and a string field to CData.
In OnMarkerClick method, add setting your value to Text in the same way as setting title and address.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Thank you!