Topic: App like street view

I have thousands of images captured from a survey car like google street view, and a text file mapping the image file names to GPS coordinates.

Can uPano be used for this purpose?

In the unity app I already have GPS coordinates a long a map, I need to create a street view like app out of our own images and I stumbled upon upano

Re: App like street view

Hello.

Yes, uPano is quite suitable for these purposes.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by Tree2 2022-12-20 16:20:32)

thanks (i forgot my pass, new name).

I downloaded uPano, its very nice.

As stated earlier, I have a large amount of images, and a text database with coordinate reference for each image file name, driving down the road like how google street view would collect images.

Looking at the basic panorama demo. I'm going to write a system to load these images dynamically, based on coordinate the user is on a map. (project is already based on a different map sdk than the "online maps v3" asset)

I just want to ask to be sure im not missing any functionality where you may have already included this.

photoshopped fake image for explanation (custom images, not sourced from street view)
thanks!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon examplemap.jpg 541.17 kb, 32 downloads since 2022-12-20 

For your purposes, this example will be useful:
https://forum.infinity-code.com/viewtopic.php?id=1451

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

great thank you!