1 (edited by digitalmkt 2022-08-26 06:47:46)

Topic: [SOLVED] User Location Marker Scale

Hi Alex,

I´m trying to keep the size of the user location marker (Location Service::type 3D::SizeType Meters) in relation to the map when zoom changes. It means that if the user zooms out the map the Player 3DMarker size will be smaller keeping the size related to the map.

Thanks

P.

Re: [SOLVED] User Location Marker Scale

Hello.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out where the question or problem description is in your post.
Please rephrase this.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by digitalmkt 2022-08-26 06:46:47)

Hello Alex!
Sure...
Attached is an image to better explain what's going on. We need to have the user Marker "locked" with the zoom. I tried to use 'SizeType' as Meter that apparently locks the MarkerSize to the map zoom, but I cannot manage the Marker size programmatically:

public OnlineMapsLocationServiceBase usrLocation;
    usrLocation.markerScale = 50;

The code above changes the marker size in the component but it doesn´t change the size of the user marker on the map though.

I also tried MarkerScalebyZoom example with a few modifications but this doesn't work.

Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Paulo

Do the following:

OnlineMapsLocationService.marker.scale = SOME_VALUE;

As far as I understood from your screenshot, you are better off using Size Type - Real World or Meters.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

5 (edited by digitalmkt 2022-08-26 06:48:52)

Hi Alex, thank you very much. It works like a charm.
I couldn't find that method in the API reference.
Best regards.
P.