Topic: Camera Orbit object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello, I am trying to apply Custom Marker example scene but when I add Camera Orbit to my Map turns me this error which is I attached below. I gave the all components the same as the Example scene map object. But my activeCamera couldn't be found.
Can you help me, please?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 18.54.29.png 153.29 kb, 36 downloads since 2022-08-11 

Re: Camera Orbit object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello.

In this scene, the map already has a Camera Orbit component, and it works correctly.
I also tried adding a second Camera Orbit instance, but that still didn't break the scene.

Please show screenshots of all components on the map.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hello, I add all components of maps. Thank you

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 09.59.42.png 556.72 kb, 40 downloads since 2022-08-12 

You can only have one Control on GameObject at a time. You have two: SpriteRenderer and Tileset.
Remove two Sprite Renderer components and Box Collider component and it will work correctly.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

5 (edited by codemogen 2022-08-13 10:17:43)

Hello, I found the problem. In the begin I created map as 2D and I turned to the 3D map and camera orbit worked. But now like some layer above the map and look darker. How can I fix it?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 13.17.04.png 600.28 kb, 37 downloads since 2022-08-13 

Unfortunately, I don't know what "some layer above the map" means. Please explain this in more detail.

When you have a black map it usually means your scene has no lighting set up.
You have three ways:
1. Use Ambient Lighting.
Window / Rendering / Lighting / Environment / Environment Lighting / Source - Color, Ambient Color - White.
2. Use Unlit shader.
3. Adjust the lighting in the scene.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Thank you so much. The lighting trick worked. smile