Topic: 3d Marker Lost of scale and position in Android with zoom

Hello, I have recently purchased your resource to make an information app on a certain territory, however I have encountered a problem that I am not able to solve. Let me explain, I have generated a 3d Marker consisting of a floor plan that overlaps your map, I need to check the accuracy of the overlap for now because I will create mash that trace the paths on which I will have to interact with navmash and my GPS position.
The problem: keeping size and position proportionate at each zoom level. with the PC version it works I used a script found on the forum, "MyAwesomeBuilding" and I reset MAXZOOM_DELTA of the OnlineMaps script.

In the Android version when I zoom with two fingers it gets lost the proportion between 3d marker and your map, alignment,scale  is lost. What should I do to make it behave like in the PC version

thanks a lot I hope we can solve it

Re: 3d Marker Lost of scale and position in Android with zoom

Hello.

This is a script for Online Maps v2, and will only work correctly for integer zoom.
Try moving the zoom slider in the editor and you will see that it doesn't work correctly in the editor too.

The easiest way around the problem is to create a 3D marker and set the Size Type to Real World or Meters.

If you still want to scale a GameObject that is not a marker, you can do it this way:

float scale = SOMEVALUE;
float coof = (1 << (OnlineMaps.MAXZOOM - map.zoom)) * map.zoomCoof;
float s = scale / coof;
gameObject.transform.localScale = new Vector3(s, s, s);
Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.