Topic: Multiple Cameras for one instance of Online Map

Hi, I wanted to have 2 multiple cameras side by side in which will show the same onlinemaps. One thing I want to do is if I interact with the map in one camera, the display in the 2nd camera will not changed.

Which script do I need to change and duplicate to do so?

Re: Multiple Cameras for one instance of Online Map

Hello.

I think you need to modify the OnlineMapsCameraOrbit to specify a parent GameObject or multiple targets.
And use OnlineMapsControlBase.OnGetInputPosition to pass the input from the second camera to the map.
https://infinity-code.com/atlas/online- … ample.html

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by moonflow123 2022-06-07 02:09:52)

Hi, I noticed when I tried to put on the second camera, only one of the two screens shows only the 2D marker while the other only shows the 3D one.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 2D Marker Only in Second Camera.PNG 531.87 kb, 44 downloads since 2022-06-07 

I see two different maps in your screenshot.
Please make sure you create markers on both instances of the map.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Hello.

I think you need to modify the OnlineMapsCameraOrbit to specify a parent GameObject or multiple targets.
And use OnlineMapsControlBase.OnGetInputPosition to pass the input from the second camera to the map.
https://infinity-code.com/atlas/online- … ample.html

Sorry about this, how do I use two cameras on one tileset? I tried to copy the tileset script and put a different camera on it but it won't display anything. Is there a specific way to do it?

Creating two different maps solves it, but because it is two different map like you said, I need to create a different marker for each map.

Let's try to start over.
Please explain in detail what you want to do and why you need two cameras.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

So here's the thing, I'm trying to place two cameras in which the first camera will show the map which is interactable and the second will show either a Marker GameObject or another tileset with different provider from the first tileset (For Example: the first tileset uses OpenStreetMap while the other uses Virtual Earth from Bing) in which is un-interactable.

If possible, I wanted to do all that by using just one Map because of the heavy load if it uses two or more.

To do this, you need to have two maps. Just two cameras will not be enough in this case.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.