Topic: Maps visible in editor but black in Mac & PC player

Trying to find anybody with similar problem, but nothing on the forums seems to apply.

Purchased through Unity Store
Using Sprite renderer.
Unity 2021.3.1f1

My Canvas elements show up in the player, but the map is black.
No errors in log.  Tried Google maps, mapquest and Bing.  They work in editor but black in player.

If there is some piece I'm missing, I don't see any reference to it in the forum or docs.
Ideas?

Re: Maps visible in editor but black in Mac & PC player

Hello.

To be honest, I have no idea why this could happen.
If you want, you can send me your project for testing by email (support@infinity-code.com).

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I started with a new scene and was able to punish that.  Copied the elements from the non-working project and everything appears to work in the new scene.  Puzzled but I have to move forward with my project.  Old scene was using Tileset and new one is using texture control.  Not sure if that could have caused an issue.

I don't think that's the problem, because most people use Tileset and I should have been told about it a long time ago.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.