1 (edited by gratax 2022-05-11 17:46:36)

Topic: About the VR input

Hey there,
I'm new at unity and scripting and I've been using Online Maps for my project, and have an issue, I can't quiet figure it out how to import custom inputs from Oculus Quest controller using OpenXR. I viewed in some scripts which are for marker making, whenever you press M it spawns a marker and etc. I only need couple of things:
-to click on the map with my trigger and "rotate"(like grab and drop? I don't know how to call it, instead of pressing with mouse and dragging the map, I want to do same thing with my controller Trigger) it, so I can look around it.
-to press primaryButton(or any other), to place a marker on that map. I tried something  on gameObject, whenever you press primaryButton  it sets gameObject status to inactive and vice versa, but I don't know how to  map any of my button to place markers.
-also if that's possible, limit marker count to only one, so if I place one on the map, when I try to place another one, previous one gets destroyed.

I really need those three little things, if needed I agree on something, it's really important hmm and I'm struggling

Re: About the VR input

Hello. 

I do not develop for AR/VR/XR, I do not have such devices and experience on these platforms. 
So unfortunately I don't know how to help you.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.