Topic: OnlineMapsRawImageTouchForwarder - map location not updating

I am using a RawImage and OnlineMapsRawImageTouchForwarder to control a map with a camera pointing at it, but the map does not respond to touches.

I can see from the Debug statements that ProcessTouch function in OnlineMapsRawImageTouchForwarder is working and the localPosition vector is updating, but the map I have attached does not move.

Is there a place I should be checking to figure out what is going on? I can't see any error messages.

Re: OnlineMapsRawImageTouchForwarder - map location not updating

Hello.

Unfortunately, based on your description, it is difficult for me to determine the cause of the problem.
Please make a short video showing the structure of the scene (I'm interested in everything related to the map) and the problem itself.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Here's a quick vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBf22j9t31k

I reproduced your setup and in my case Canvas on GameObject containing RawImage was blocking the interaction.
When Canvas component was removed, interaction with the map worked correctly.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Perfect, thanks for the help. I would never have found that by myself.