1 (edited by Iroqas 2021-11-11 11:24:34)

Topic: [EDITED] Offline tiles not working properly using SpriteRenderer.

Hi!

I am using Unity 2020.3.12f and OnlineMaps 3.7.11.1 and Universal Render Pipeline.

I have created my map (that uses SpriteRenderer) by copying it from "\Assets\Infinity Code\Online maps\Examples\Scenes\Controls\SpriteRenderer.unity".

I have also created a set of Tiles that successfully work if I place them on StreamingAsssets folder (setting source as "Streaming Assets and Online"), to use them as offline data source.

But, if try to use "Resources" folder instead of "Streaming Assets", tiles are not shown on the map. I can't either use "Cache tiles to resources" because it does nothing when clicked.

Is this a bug?

Thanks.

Edit: I simplified the post. Compilation errors were not related with OnlineMaps.

Re: [EDITED] Offline tiles not working properly using SpriteRenderer.

Hello.

Cache tiles to Resources had a bug and only worked for Tileset.
Thank you very much for reporting this.
The problem has been fixed. The new version is scheduled for next week.
If you want to receive the patch immediately, email me (support@infinity-code.com) and I will send it to you.

Unfortunately I didn't understand your problem with Streaming Assets and Resources.
I just checked this and the map is loading tiles from both sources correctly.
Maybe the problem is that you changed the source, but you still have tiles in the StreamingAssets folder?!
If so, rename StreamingAssets folder to Resources.
If not, please explain the problem in more detail.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Re: [EDITED] Offline tiles not working properly using SpriteRenderer.

I will explain more in detail about the issue of  Streaming Assets and Resources tomorrow. I can send you a project example if you want.

Thank you very much for taking care!