1 (edited by zedexnz 2021-09-17 05:23:49)

Topic: [SOLVED]Zoom in and zoom out

Apologies as I an very new to this, and have splashed out for this asset. Thus far it has made it very easy for me to integrate a simple map into my unit app, but I am struggling to work out how the zoom function works. I can double click to zoom in, if I tick that option, but I dont know how to zoom back out??

Obviously I am testing all this on within windows, before I deploy the app onto an android phone.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

Re: [SOLVED]Zoom in and zoom out

Hello.

On Windows, you can use the mouse wheel.
On mobile devices, you can use the pinch gesture.
https://docs-assets.developer.apple.com … 8374a7.png

Also, you can make the UI buttons, and change the zoom when clicking on these buttons (see ZoomArea example script).

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by zedexnz 2021-09-14 23:46:33)

Thank you Alex for the prompt response. I thought this would be the case, but for some reason the mouse zoom doesn't work within unity for testing and android build within windows.
*EDIT* I found that the issue is when using the "Device Simulator" plugin the scroll zoom doesn't work, but if switching to game it works as expected.
Also some odd issues with the sometimes when clicking the expanding out "advanced" as part of the "Online Maps component" doesnt display correctly and is hidden

Very interesting.
This is the first time a similar issue has been reported.
Please make a short video showing the components you have on the map GameObject.
I will check it.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

https://streamable.com/mp1bvr

Maybe its "by design".... because I had no other components added

Thank you for the video.
This happened because you did not add any Controls, and this is a required component for the map to work.
I fixed the problem and in the next version the component won't break if Control is missing.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.