Topic: Grouping of 3D markers ?

Hello, does the GroupMarkersExample.cs work with 3D markers ? I just tried it without success...
Best regards
Phil

Re: Grouping of 3D markers ?

Hello.

Nope, this script is for 2D markers.
For 3D markers use Clustering3DMarkers:
https://forum.infinity-code.com/viewtop … 4949#p4949
In addition, Clustering scripts are much better optimized than GroupMarkersExample.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Hello.

Nope, this script is for 2D markers.
For 3D markers use Clustering3DMarkers:
https://forum.infinity-code.com/viewtop … 4949#p4949
In addition, Clustering scripts are much better optimized than GroupMarkersExample.

Hello, Thanks for your answer, but when I add this script I get this error :

Assets\Infinity Code\Online maps\Examples (API usage)\Clustering3DMarkers.cs(629,33): error CS0117: 'OnlineMapsUtils' does not contain a definition for 'DestroyImmediate'

I am using the 3.7.10 (last) version of OLMaps.
Best regards
Phil

Thanks for reporting this.
I updated the script in that post.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Thanks for reporting this.
I updated the script in that post.

Hello, I am sorry but I don't understand how this script works.

I tried different values, and nothing happens, markers disappear if the script is active, and I don't see the group marker whatever it's scale is. As soon as I change the zoom level (in or out) all my 3DMarkers disappear and they are not restored if I reset the original zoom level.

Could you please explain the parameters "Group Scale" and "Cluster To Zoom", which should be their values ?

Are you sure that this scripts works ?

Best regards, Phil

Group Scale is the scale of the grouping marker.
Cluster To Zoom is the maximum zoom (exclusive) up to which the markers will be grouped. For example, you have Cluster To Zoom - 19. This means that the markers will be grouped for zoom 1-18. For zoom 19-20, they will always be displayed separately.

I just checked and this script doesn't work.
I made the necessary changes to the script and Online Maps, and now it will work correctly.
Email me and I will send you the modified script and the latest version of the asset.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.