Topic: SRTM 30 Server May Have Changed

I recently got the following error when attempting to use my earthdata credentials which were working in RWT last month:

Authorization error on usgs.gov. Please check your login and password.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Generators.RealWorldTerrainSRTM30ElevationGenerator:OnAuthCheckComplete(RealWorldTerrainDownloadItemAction) (at Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Generators/RealWorldTerrainSRTM30ElevationGenerator.cs:237)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Net.RealWorldTerrainDownloadItemAction:CheckComplete() (at Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Net/RealWorldTerrainDownloadItemAction.cs:25)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Net.RealWorldTerrainDownloadManager:CheckComplete() (at Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Net/RealWorldTerrainDownloadManager.cs:61)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Phases.RealWorldTerrainDownloadingPhase:Enter() (at Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Phases/RealWorldTerrainDownloadingPhase.cs:19)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Windows.RealWorldTerrainWindow:Update() (at Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Windows/RealWorldTerrainWindow.cs:396)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

The server address used in the RealWorldTerrainSRTM30ElevationGenerator is returning a 404 error. I replaced the address with https://e4ftl01.cr.usgs.gov/MEASURES/SR … 000.02.11/ and it fixed the issue. Perhaps USGS removed the data from the RWT hardcoded SRTM 30 address.

Re: SRTM 30 Server May Have Changed

Hello.

Thanks for the bug report.
I'll check it out and release a fix if necessary.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.