1 (edited by gwhitch 2020-12-27 22:40:03)

Topic: Map Tiles to full screen

Hi all. I am still figuring out how to use this asset and have run across a problem.

When I use this asset in the Unity Editor, the map fills the game screen. When I load the app onto a Tablet, it is placed in a square in the center of the screen.  I put UI controls in the existing Canvas in the "Car Drive By Route" scene. I see them in the game screen but they do not show on the tablet. Not sure how to get this to happen.

Re: Map Tiles to full screen

Hello.

Just add Adjust To Screen component and the map will be full screen.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I have added that component and it had no effect.

Please make screenshots or videos showing all the components of the map and the result you have.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hereis a compilation of the images. The extra calls you see in the "Drive To Point" Script are things I put in while testing. If you need a clearer pic of these let me know.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon MappinTest.png 866.77 kb, 66 downloads since 2020-12-28 

Settings in the screenshot looks correct.
But, are you sure you've added the correct scene to build?
Why I think these are just different scenes:
1. Maps have different locations (not just size).
2. The result has a background, but I cannot see it in Editor.
3. Editor has UI, but the result doesn't.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

I am using a scene from the asset (with a few modifications from me, but nothing that should affect this) I will re-import things and start over. I will let you know if I get different results

It was an absolute rookie mistake. Sorry I bothered you with that. It was an incorrect scene selection on the build. Things are going smoother now. Thank you,  not only for the help, but the quick responses! Excellent asset!