Topic: Smooth transition between different detail (zoom) levels

Hello,

Is there a way to have smoother animated transitions between different zoom levels? Currently, when zooming in and out, the style of a map switches to more/less detailed withing a frame basically. If possible I would like the switch to be a little smoother. E.g. street-names should fade in over time as opposed to just popping in. Same with various different types of details. I understand that this may not be possible easily.

Regards,

Jürgen

Re: Smooth transition between different detail (zoom) levels

Hello.

Example is attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon TilesetFade.cs 6.6 kb, 96 downloads since 2020-11-06 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hello,

Thank you. I just gave this a try. It seems that it only does the fade the first time the tile is loaded. E.g. when I zoom in it works, but when I zoom out and then in again it's not fading anymore. Also would be awesome to have the same effect when zooming out as well to blend between the transitions.

Regards,

Jürgen

I tried to improve the script for several hours, but unfortunately without success.
Maybe I'll come back to this problem later.
But right now, unfortunately, I don't know how to implement this.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.