Topic: Different quality areas

Hello!

I have a huge area (about 900km x 900km) devided into 30x30 tile meshes with 1024px textures. Now I want to regenerate central tile texture to 8192px, it's can be done easily, thanks to you. But after that, I want to regenerate all central tile's neighbours to 4096px textures. It can be done one by one. But maybe exists some way to put them in group and regenerate textures for whole group?

Re: Different quality areas

Hello.

I think you are looking for something like this:
https://forum.infinity-code.com/viewtopic.php?id=1447

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by inkostyakov 2020-10-27 08:32:24)

Yes. Looks exactly what I need! But can't make this work.
I fill rules, start execute, it works for one terrain and shows error after it

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Phases.RealWorldTerrainGenerateTexturesPhase.Enter () (at Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Phases/RealWorldTerrainGenerateTexturesPhase.cs:31)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Windows.RealWorldTerrainWindow.Update () (at Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Windows/RealWorldTerrainWindow.cs:396)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Windows.RealWorldTerrainWindow:Update() (at Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Windows/RealWorldTerrainWindow.cs:400)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

Not sure, but maybe it happens because then I try to regenerate textures for one RealWorldItem mesh it shows 30x30 textures

This is strange.
Please show a screenshot of the RWT and Automator windows.
I will check it.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I fixed it this way:

private void ExecuteNextTerrain()
{
RealWorldTerrainWindow.OpenWindow(RealWorldTerrainGenerateType.texture, item);

RealWorldTerrainWindow.prefs.textureCount = new RealWorldTerrainVector2i(1,1);

RealWorldTerrainWindow.prefs.textureSize = new RealWorldTerrainVector2i(activeRule.textureResolution, activeRule.textureResolution);
RealWorldTerrainWindow.OnCaptureCompleted += OnCaptureCompleted;
RealWorldTerrainWindow.OnCaptureCanceled += OnCaptureCanceled;

RealWorldTerrainWindow.StartCapture();