Re: Some Problems

Hello
Think because RWT not add it to the masks

Yes but need set also the grass or tree vegetation type at the mask and use other because not added automatic

Can you add CShape will be great better then BuildR for let generate buildings

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … escription

Because they not get OSM support done.   The buildings can be also like buildR generated with bounds andpoints for from the OSM form shapes of the buildings

Also the XML RWT downloadsnot work for ER3D only the standard normal XML that downloadedfrom openstreetmap.org work as i coded it in long ago butnot have anymore andnot find anything much changed at RWT code .

Because of updates i not have anymore.

So no way to better let spawn trees and grass like they are at Real World / Sattelite Images?
With VS Pro

You cant add that its or UTS can use the OSM roads generated for traffic?

Also for R. A.M its 2 years ago you checked they have also new version RAM 2019 andold   how long you think needed to add because 2 years ago you said you add and you not done and now again.

Regards

I just checked and the vegetation type for masks is set correctly.

I have CScape, but unfortunately this is not suitable for RWT integration.

I didn't write that RWT XML would work for ER3D.
These XMLs are returned by the OSM Overpass API.
If you need any other XML, then RWT does not have them and does not use them.

No, RWT has no better way to spawn grass and trees from satellite imagery.

I do not have iTS and UTS, and do not plan to buy them, because these assets do not seem to me to be the right candidates for integration.

Two years ago I already wrote to you that the integration with R.A.M. was not added because it is not required.
I missed out on the powerful features of R.A.M. for the generation of rivers.
Now, I looked deeper and I liked what I saw.
But, as I wrote above, please do not take this as a promise to add R.A.M. integration.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hello

Ok thanks

you can add like i done that RWT also download normal XML from OpenStreetMap.org with the Cooridinates in seperate folder as is said every update i lose my code and bow not have it anymore and not time atm todo it again.

also now with BuildR3   i RWT you not added that can have COlliders so Hosues have no colliders after buidling are generated also no doors etc     better BuildR2 ?

Yes as i have said 2 years ago its rgreat features RAM has you will add RAM old or also the new RAM 2019 for newer unity versions ?

the new CScape has the abilities for integrations in RWT its same like BuildR3     !

WHich Traffic Assets then candidates for integrations ?   we can talk in PM can give you the assets to help at them for generate traffic from OSM informations ?
regards

Why would we add the ability to download XML that RWT won't use?
Also, why would you modify RWT scripts to download XML that will not be used by RWT?
You can simply make your own script outside of the RWT that will download the XML and you won't be affected by updates.

When I last tested BuildR3, BuildR had collider issues and we removed that feature.
If necessary, I can recheck the ability to generate colliders for BuildR3.

RAM 2019.

I rechecked CScape and it is not suitable for RWT integration.
The main requirement here is the ability to generate a building based on points on a terrain (something like an extrusion), which CScape cannot do.

We do not have traffic assets candidates.
We are interested in assets that can generate road networks, based on points on the terrain.
Traffic generation is the next step for which it is too early.
You'd better suggest AndaSoft to integrate with traffic assets.
Maybe they will be interested in this.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Why would we add the ability to download XML that RWT won't use?
Also, why would you modify RWT scripts to download XML that will not be used by RWT?
You can simply make your own script outside of the RWT that will download the XML and you won't be affected by updates.

because then already has the coordinates of 1000 terrains and it download automatic the XML from OpenStreetMaps.

When I last tested BuildR3, BuildR had collider issues and we removed that feature.
If necessary, I can recheck the ability to generate colliders for BuildR3.

yes coliders for BuildR3 and BuildR be great make a checkbox that we can self decide

I rechecked CScape and it is not suitable for RWT integration.
The main requirement here is the ability to generate a building based on points on a terrain (something like an extrusion), which CScape cannot do.

We do not have traffic assets candidates.
We are interested in assets that can generate road networks, based on points on the terrain.
Traffic generation is the next step for which it is too early.
You'd better suggest AndaSoft to integrate with traffic assets.
Maybe they will be interested in this.

where RWT save the Height Maps for generating terrein need for World Creator to check and so on that can modify and check etc regards

yes coliders for BuildR3 and BuildR be great make a checkbox that we can self decide

OK, I'll check out the ability to add colliders for BuildR3.

where RWT save the Height Maps for generating terrein need for World Creator to check and so on that can modify and check etc regards

If you mean the temporary heightmaps that RWT receives from services, then this is stored in PROJECT FOLDER / RWT_Cache / Heightmaps.
If you mean the resulting heightmaps, this is stored inside the terrain data.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Hello

have you a ways to auto smooth the whole terrain?

problem here:
https://forum.unity.com/threads/easyroa … st-7866340

And problems that when Real World Terrain generates EasyRoad3D Roads they cant get lane date sad can you check? and fix?

for fix Z-Fighting i need set Raise Road Network higher or?

yes i meant the problem with terrain to auto smooth the problem you see the edges at 1st screenshot

at 2nd fixed them by hand with Smooth Height tool but how can auto fix or auto smooth whole terrain?

changing the Terrain Cell Angle Threshold to higher or lower not change that problem HMM
because when change from 30 to lower or higher it switches automatic back to 30 after click in nex Text Field or click Refresh Road Network hmm so cant change the Terrain Cell Angle Threshold because automatic go back to 30

so highest is 90 bnut also 90 or somethign between 30 and 90 fixes the terrain problem after click Build Terrain(s)

and for
Mobile Traffic Asset

No lane data found for road 943126759_11 (UnityEngine.GameObject)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object,UnityEngine.Object)
GleyTrafficSystem.EasyRoadsMethods:ExtractWaypoints (GleyTrafficSystem.IntersectionType,single,single,bool,int) (at

for every road same error at end no waypoints

total waypoints generated 0
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)

Done generating waypoints for Easy Roads
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)

and
also when change the Generate Lane Date and Reset All Connections i get
EasyROads3D: The lane data on connector 89921946 could not be updated

Roads are Generated with Real World Terrain Asset from unity asset store

hope you can me help thanks

the z fighting also can fix by regenerate roads with Snap to Terrain after Build Terrain with the Terrain World generator

No, RWT doesn't have a tool for auto-smoothing, simply because it's an asset about generating, not editing terrains.
But, you have an easy way to smooth out the entire terrain:
Export heightmaps, open it in any graphical editor (photoshop, gimp, etc.), blur the image and import heightmaps again.

The easiest and best way to completely solve Z-Fighting problem is to use ZOffset for the terrain shader.
https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/SL-Offset.html

Unfortunately, I can't say anything about the problem with Mobile Traffic Asset.
Firstly, I don't have this asset.
Secondly, when the problem is between three assets, it is already very difficult to solve.
If one of them has obfuscated code (EasyRoads), which makes it impossible to debug, then the problem becomes almost unsolvable.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

why when click at threads it automatic redirect in your forum always to  it very complicated click link again then ESC and need try 20 times to get in write here smile wink hmm
https://forum.infinity-code.com/viewforum.php?id=23

yes but can you add a Heigtmap smoother because also the terrains when generate with Real World Terrain at 4097x097 are not smooth   so if have 1000 terrains with Real World Terrain its not easy to all export and smooth heightmap and reimport also if make changes at them need tosame again alwys at 1000 etc in different projects  that why i ask if you can add it also usefull for others    so can check generate the Terrain smooth when generate the terrain 

yes but it looks like your Real World Terrain remove the Lane information when create EasyRoads3D roads   so can you check with the EasyroadsD beta if it set Lanes at you you can activate it at Easyroads3d Road Network settings and then regenerate roads   

but Real World Terrain generates them without lane information or it removes them or you not newested with newest Version Beta?

thank you

Unfortunately, I did not understand your problem with the forum, and why you use the link to the General Discussion section.

RWT does not remove lanes. RWT just doesn't generate them.
And yes, I don't follow beta versions of other assets.
Features of anything (editor, assets, etc.) that are not yet stabilized will not be used.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Hello

When login everywhere in forum clock at link it shows 1 secound the right thread or content then redirects to this link

But that for Lanes should be generated automatic

The AI and Lanes are im EasyRoads 3D Beta since 2018 so you can chwck and at its now 4 years
Will be helpfull for RWT customers also

Because when roads are not generated righr with RWT then if want with that assets then need make them self so.but thats much work also regenerate then not work

So xyou can check?

Also for smoothing etc you not answered if you can at becaue RWT not smooth the Heightmap?

You can add a checkbox? Or not?

And also the seamsfixer script you sended why not added to RWT in Tools dropdown?

You can at at generate or regenerate terrains smooth heigtmap with checkbo. And the seamsfixer script to RWT and the Easyeoads3d lanes can you check?

Regards

No, as long as this feature is in beta (there are definitely reasons why it's still beta) and ER3D has obfuscated code, I won't consider implementing it.

I've put your suggestion on the work list and will consider adding the ability to smooth terrain in future versions.

Unfortunately, I don't know which seamsfixer you are talking about.
The dev version of the project contains tons of scripts that I wrote for various purposes.
But nothing to have a similar name.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Place it in the Editor folder, and open "Window / Infinity Code / Real World Terrain / Tools / Seams Fixer"

this above the
https://forum.infinity-code.com/viewtop … 4212#p4212

ok thank for the smooth when you think can be ready?

also where can download dev version or at beat of real world terrain with newest tools etc?

because in unity shows at every channel no update in real world terrain tool where can download beta etc but no new version

Also the Flatten under objects or houses you want added years ago  but  still not done yet you said in V4 can you add?

Thank you

Thank you. This script was lost a year and a half ago.

Unfortunately, I can't give you any timeline.
How it works in my case:
For most assets, I have long lists of features that I would like to implement in the future.
For RWT, this list contains about 40 items, Online Maps about 60, uContext about 200.
When working on a new version, I take 1-3 big and a few small things that I find most useful and that I can develop in a limited amount of time.
The remaining things are waiting for their turn.
I don't know when I will take this feature to work.
Same story with flatten. Other things that were implemented during this time, I considered more important.

You can't access the dev version because it's private.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Thanks how  can i add new terrain in ah Real World Terrain Container?   Because when run helper and generate aa new area it gets a New Real World Terrain Container and i must move the Z etc to get the new Terrain or Terrains at right place is there an other method at more to an Existing area?

Also how can use the Seams Fixer Script at Multiple Containers because

You not have more tutorial or documentation how use if add later more terrains or a bigger area?

Also RWT add often new Folders also if already same Container and downloads again how can find out which Folder can be removed because now they are 20 GB the RWT-Results

Thank you

You cannot add terrains to container.
It is not designed for this.
If you try to trick it by adding terrains via scripts, you may get any unexpected problems.

FixHeightSeams2 you linked above accepts terrains, not container, so you can use it for any terrains that have the same height map resolution.

You not have more tutorial or documentation how use if add later more terrains or a bigger area?

Unfortunately, I didn't understand your question.
Please rephrase this.

There is no automatic way here.
You need to manually check the objects in which folders you are using and remove the rest.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.