Topic: vegetation studio (not pro) masks with RWT?

Hello,
Is it possible to have RWT create masks with regular Vegetation Studio? The documentation seems to imply that it's a PRO feature only?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon spawned_transforms.png 125.33 kb, 69 downloads since 2020-07-23 

Re: vegetation studio (not pro) masks with RWT?

Hello.

RWT supports Vegetation Studio and Vegetation Studio Pro, and works with them in almost the same way (keep in mind that in this case PRO does not mean that this is an extended version of the asset. VS and VS PRO are two different incompatible assets).

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Yep. I'll end up upgrading to VS Pro for optimization reasons.

For me, Open Street map clearly shows tree areas defined, but the Vegetation Studio integration ignores them
https://www.openstreetmap.org/search?qu … /-106.8166

As a note, rivers also do not get created, while also marked clearly on OSM.
There's no errors popping up in the console when I try to create either, just empty results.

Please send a screenshot of your RWT window. I will check it.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Sending by email - i'll report back in this thread what's happening in case anybody else ever finds themselves in such a predicament.