1 (edited by Yago 2020-07-14 17:56:52)

Topic: PM - Help with 3D markers

Hello!

I am really struggling with something that probably it is really easy to do..

I created a 3D map and then I added some 3D markers while playing the scene and then Saved the state.
The markers are already there every time I play the scene again, however, I do not know how I can call them using the FSM from PM. Lets say I created 5 markers and I want something happening when the Marker receives some actions (on click or the distance with the Player marker gets closer for example).

The trouble that I am having is that I do not know how to Call those markers that are already created from the beginning.
I tried to use the scenes for PM but all of them are focused on creating a Marker and then use that marker to do something, how I can call/interact with the Markers already created?

Would be great if you can help me with this!

Best regards,
Yago

Re: PM - Help with 3D markers

Hello.

Use Get 2D Marker By Index action to get a marker by index (it doesn't matter the marker was created using the inspector, PM, or API).

P.S. Debugging in PM will always show None, but this is not true.
A variable contains a marker, and you can easily verify this using other actions for the markers.
This is a bug in PM that we wrote about in the documentation.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Re: PM - Help with 3D markers

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your answer,
Actually I tried to use get Marker by Index before and I do not know why I thought It was not working, probably because I didnt saw it on the Debug Mode, but now that you mentioned, yes I read it somewhere before.

Anyways, I could get the markers created. Thank you!