Topic: My UPano GoogleStreetview download have issue

Hi,
i add component Google Street View to Panorama Object in my main project. it's have issue similar Google Street View download not complete i think but i create new project for test Google Street View .it's work! i have no idea to fix this please help.Thank you

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screenshot_20200630_173826_com.pkdc.eTralvelleague.jpg 605.48 kb, 93 downloads since 2020-06-30 

Re: My UPano GoogleStreetview download have issue

Hello.

Both of your project using the same version of the asset?

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Yes, i import and re-import newest version in asset store recently. unity version using same version too unity 2019.3.10f1

There may be three problems:
1. You have different panorama and / or Street View component settings.
Compare that.
2. Some third-party asset or script may affect the loading of texture in project 1.
I have not yet seen the assets that affect uPano, but theoretically this is possible.
3. Some difference in the project settings affects the loading of the texture.

If you can’t find what affects the texture loading in project 1, you can send it to me by email (support@infinity-code.com) and I will debug this.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

5 (edited by boss5223 2020-06-30 15:12:44)

i forgot to tell something. this project is issue when build apk or ios but run in editor its ok. i will try that. Thanks!