Topic: Generate POI via script

Im having some issues with POIs in general and i need some help...
First, when i put altitude value on the real world terrain window, every poi goes to the corner of the terrain, this doesnt happen when i let it to 0.
Also, is it possible to generate POIs using a c# script? I´ve been trying but i cant make it work.

Re: Generate POI via script

Hello.

I just checked the generation of POIs with and without altitude.
All POIs were generated correctly.
When using altitude = 0, position Y is calculated based on the height of the terrain.
When altitude != 0, position Y = (altitude - min height) * height multiplier .
If you still have problems with POIs, please attach your settings (RWT / File / Export Prefs), I will check this.

How to convert coordinates to Unity World Position:
http://infinity-code.com/doxygen/real-w … f5bd3c64ac

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I found that the problem was that i was generating a mesh with the pluggin, and some of the functions like GetWorldPosition or GetAltitudeByCoordinates doesnt work with meshes. For example when i try to update a poi position from editor, if im working with a mesh it doesnt change.

Yes, this is a bug in RWT.
Thank you for reporting this.
Patch for RWT v4.4.1 is attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon RWT v4.4.1 - Mesh API fix.unitypackage 3.06 kb, 107 downloads since 2020-02-19 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.