Topic: Importing Mapbox styles issue

I get an error message in Unity trying to import my Mapbox style map:

Download failed: https://a.tiles.mapbox.com/v4/Monaco/12 … UGdD_bu9KQ
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Net.RealWorldTerrainDownloadItemUnityWebRequest:CheckComplete() (at C:/Users/QuarryTroopers/Desktop/QuarryTroopers/GroupB/GrB20200124/GroupBClient/Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Net/RealWorldTerrainDownloadItemUnityWebRequest.cs:42)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Net.RealWorldTerrainDownloadManager:CheckComplete() (at C:/Users/QuarryTroopers/Desktop/QuarryTroopers/GroupB/GrB20200124/GroupBClient/Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Net/RealWorldTerrainDownloadManager.cs:61)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Phases.RealWorldTerrainDownloadingPhase:Enter() (at C:/Users/QuarryTroopers/Desktop/QuarryTroopers/GroupB/GrB20200124/GroupBClient/Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Phases/RealWorldTerrainDownloadingPhase.cs:19)
InfinityCode.RealWorldTerrain.Windows.RealWorldTerrainWindow:Update() (at C:/Users/QuarryTroopers/Desktop/QuarryTroopers/GroupB/GrB20200124/GroupBClient/Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/Windows/RealWorldTerrainWindow.cs:418)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

Token is correct.
RWT support Mapbox studio styles maps?
Any other sugestion?

Re: Importing Mapbox styles issue

Hello.

Please make sure you published style.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Do not know the best way to thank the developer? Rate the asset in Asset Store!

Thanks Alex but it is publish and public too. ID map is correct, token is correct, user is correct.

Your url shows me that you selected Mapbox / Classic, right?
You need to select Mapbox / Map.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

I change to classic just to get sure. I tested map, satellite and classic.
Anyway, it keep me doing error if I use classic or satellite? Shouldn't provide classic or satellite tiles?
I'm totally stock.
Any other options like Bing maps works fine.
Could do you do a check and try to import a map from mapbox?

Just checked Mapbox - Map and Mapbox - Satellite, and it works well.

Mapbox - Classic should only be used if you have created a style in Mapbox Studio Classic.
https://docs.mapbox.com/help/glossary/m … o-classic/
This is an outdated application, so this source is present in RWT for compatibility.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Thanks for checking.
Finally seems solved:
On Map Id it have to be only the id code not the entire mapbox style url as is copied in mapbox.
Thanks anyway,