Topic: Markers not showing on android device

Iam creating some markers in runtime that shows perfectly on Unity Editor but when i compile it for android it apearly creates them but the map dont show any marker. Also there are not errors while the markers are being created.

Im using this to create the markers:
OnlineMapsMarkerManager.CreateItem(lon, lat, markerTexture, userName)

Re: Markers not showing on android device

Update:
I tried with OnlineMapsMarkerManager.instance.Create(lon, lat, markerTexture, userName) and still doesnt work

Hello.

Markers are not a platform dependent feature and should work the same on all platforms.
I just checked this (apk attached) and markers work well on android.
So the problem is something else.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon test.apk 28.84 mb, 82 downloads since 2020-02-01 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

What could make markers to hide on android? For example the location service marker shows normally but the rest of them are just showing when i play it on the editor

I dont know.
Show the full script, I will check this.
It is possible that you simply do not cause the creation of markers.
For example, you create markers based on the response from your server, but for some reason, your android request returns an error.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

i found the problem, the server was responding good, the marker was creating good, everything was ok.... everything except the float.parse.... i fixed using float.Parse(number, CultureInfo.InvariantCulture)