Topic: Problems with Styled Google Maps

I've read the last topic about the new way to get the Styled Google Maps url, but it does no longer work. How could I get the URL nowadays?

A few specifications:

1. Could I get a functioning URL from https://mapstyle.withgoogle.com/ and not only from snazzymaps?
3. I've tried the URL for the assassins-creed-iv mapstyle Alex Vertax posted in the last style-related post, and, while it works in the editor, it doesn't seem to load once you build the app.
2. I've tried this "Network tab" method that was used in the previously mentioned stylemap but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Thanks for the attention.

Re: Problems with Styled Google Maps

Hello.

I just checked and it still works well.
Yes, you can use mapstyle.withgoogle and any other site to style Google Maps.

You build for which platform?

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Ok, I checked and built again and today it does work. It may have been that it just needed quite some time to load for the first time.
How is it possible to extract a map style from mapstyle.withgoogle tho? I use the same "Network Tab" method and I extract the URL, but when I paste it on the "Custom Provider URL" it just does nothing. The same map style as before appears. May it be the same thing as before, that it just needs X amounts of time?

Thanks for the attention.

I made a short video for you:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9natmjwfsznz … 1.mp4?dl=0
As you can see, there is no magic, and it is very easy and fast.

Most likely this happened because you are using caching (Online Maps Cache component).
Just clear the cache (Online Maps Cache / File Cache / Clear).

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Very true, it was all about clearing the cache.

Thank you very much!