Topic: errors during offline use

Hi
I'm trying to get rid of an error when using this asset without internet.
This error keep spamming :

"Curl error 6: Could not resolve host: a.tiles.mapbox.com"

The same error appears with all the providers, ex :
"Curl error 7: Failed to connect to server.arcgisonline.com port 443: Host unreachable"
or again : "Curl error 6: Could not resolve host: server.arcgisonline.com"

-> The error makes sense since internet is unreachable. But i would like to get rid of it. (it makes it very painful to debug other thing) My main problem is that i don't know where it happend in the code (see the picturte below, i can't track the error)

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/45/4/1573142532-curlerror.jpg

Could you point me a way to get over this ?

(I should maybe point the fact that i'm working on an android project, and i'm using the latest version of onlineMaps)

Re: errors during offline use

Hello.

These are not Online Maps errors, because it does not contain a stack trace, and I cannot fix or disable this.
If it helps, I can add the ability to cancel requests, so that Online Maps does not even try to download data.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

if there is a simple fix to cancel request when internet is not available, i'll take it smile

The new version is already available through the built-in update system and it has OnlineMapsWWW.OnValidate, with which you can cancel ANY request.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.