Topic: Zooming

Hi
How to zoom dynamicly for showing my location and a specific marker ?

Re: Zooming

Hello.

OnlineMaps.SetPositionAndZoom
http://infinity-code.com/doxygen/online … 3675112887

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I need to zoom two points or two remarks and make the screen view both of them
Not one

http://infinity-code.com/atlas/online-m … ample.html

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Sorry .. maybe you didn't understood my Question .
i don't care about other remarks Cause i may have 100 remarks that are Distributed over the map and i don't care about that remarks .
i need just to specify 2 remarks(First remark is my location - Second remark is the Goal) and i need to specify this two remarks and zoom to these two remarks .
any way ?

I understood your question and you need to use OnlineMapsUtils.GetCenterPointAndZoom.
You can pass any number of markers or locations to this method.
You need two locations - pass two.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

1- ;-) Thanks for you ..

2- i am trying to find the distance between that two remarks that i have it as string .. for example:

Vector2 V1= OnlineMapsGoogleGeocoding.GetCoordinatesFromResult("new york");
        Vector2 V2= OnlineMapsGoogleGeocoding.GetCoordinatesFromResult("paris");
        Debug.Log("V1:" + V1.ToString());
        Debug.Log("V2:" + V2.ToString());
        float distance = OnlineMapsUtils.DistanceBetweenPoints(V1, V2).magnitude;
        txt.text = distance.ToString()+"/Km";

but V1=0,0  V2=0,0

To use GetCoordinatesFromResult, you first need to make a request (OnlineMapsGoogleGeocoding.Find) and wait for a response from the Google Geocoding API.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Thanks ..SOLVED