1 (edited by XiaWuchu 2019-06-19 08:46:38)

Topic: How can I load the tiles of Google Maps online?

I chose the ONLINE mode and Google Maps, but there was no pictures showing up. I read the document, however I couldn't open the website. I hope to know what I should do to load the tiles of Google Maps next step? I'm looking forward to you reply!

Re: How can I load the tiles of Google Maps online?

Hello.

Are you from China, right?!
Google services are blocked in China.
So use the tiles and services of other providers.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by XiaWuchu 2019-06-19 10:57:16)

Thanks for your reply! Actually, I'm in China. But I can use some VPN APPs.
    Sorry, beacause of the terrible signal, I've just failed to open the website mentioned in the document.
    Now I open it. But I can't load the tiles of google maps online in unity yet. But I can load ArcGIS pictures directly.
    So, I just want to find out whether I should do some extra operations for google maps? Or that's just all attribute to some restricts. Looking forward to your answers.

Please make sure that Unity Editor works through your VPN.
Perhaps your VPN only works for the browser.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

OK! Thank u so much! In another words, if I were in US, I could use the google maps mode directly like ArcGIS maps without any other operations. Right?

Yes, Google has access problems only in China.
Some other countries have their own specific problems that you will not see in China.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

THX again! Your team's project really help a lot! It's very useful.