Topic: SetMapPosition

Hi
In fly scene Map position is set evrey frame.It 's possible that the position  (long, lont) to be guided (we give the position in a txt file for exemple).

Something like iin"Aircraft script" where you adapt long ,long Map with map.SetPosition(px, py); ?
Thank you

Re: SetMapPosition

Hello.

Unfortunately, I did not understand your question.
If you want to set the starting point, then you can do it.
If you want to set waypoints, look at “Flight Between Airports” example scene.

If you asked about something else, please rephrase your question.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

- For “Flight Between Airports” example scene, the aircraft navigate in the map ;it  follows a set of point.
- For "Fly" example scene,aircraft's position is fixed but we have a dinamic map,
this what I want but what i want is to that dynamic map with a fixed set of point (that I can read from a file txt or there is longitude latidude.... ).
will be possible to create a dynamic map following a set of point that I fixed from a text File?
Thank you

Maps in all scenes are dynamic.
In Flight Between Airports, the aircraft’s position is also fixed.
I read your email, but it did not make your question clearer.
I understand that you have a text file with data.
You are not asking how to read this file. So the problem is probably not the case.
You ask how to create a dynamic map following a set of point.
But Flight Between Airports scene is just about that.
In this scene, waypoints are set using the inspector.
You can use your waypoints from a file.

P.S. I'm really trying to understand what you mean to help you.
But, unfortunately, while I could not understand your problem.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.