Topic: first use, error message

Hello, just purchased. ran the helper, copied and pasted the TL/LR coords.

get this error

Exception: Wrong Local header signature: 0xB067A7BE
InfinityCode.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry () (at <5a95d46e093646c9b9e3b9a3d824ab20>:0)

Cannot do anything else to test out the asset.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

be gentle, im new to unity but have some experience...

Re: first use, error message

Hello.

In the six years since RWT has existed, I have never encountered such a problem.
Theoretically, this can happen when you have a damaged SRTM archive.
For example, you have a corporate proxy that blocks downloading zip files.
Try clearing the elevation cache (Real World Terrain / Clear Cache), and start the generation again.
Or use Elevation Provider - Bing Maps or Mapbox. These providers do not use zip archives.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

apparently you need to add a name....

Unfortunately, I did not understand your message.
What name do you mean, and why should I add it?

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I thought I had my issue figured out.  I created a new fresh project and ran the real world terrain. From a fresh project the terrain generated but it was not the location I had selected.  maybe a default are for the app?

So when i try to add an area in ft walton beach fl using the helper, i still get the error message from the original post.

I thought that i had not entered a name in the decimal coords title field. so i entered a generic name

having better results. sorry i jumped on here right away. i will continue to play around