Topic: Recommended settings for VR

Hello, I have a project with a big fbx terrain that converted with other tools is the object that generates the most draw calls and for that reason drops down the frame rate significantly... 

I just want to know what would be the recommended settings for a huge terrain for realistic VR, one that looks good but it's also frame rate friendly.

Regards,
Ivan.

Re: Recommended settings for VR

Hello.

About what asset are you asking for?
What other tools do you mean?

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

https://lmhpoly.com/convert-mesh-to-unity-terrain/
Look it doesn't mater what I've used. I've tried several other tools, I just want to know if this tool will help me overcome my problem.
Thanks a lot

I am not a developer of Object2Terrain, and do not provide support for this script.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Ok do you know the mail of the developer?

So below your name says infinity code team, and all of a sudden you can't help???? I really don't get you. You'll get very far with your sales with that attitude...

I provide support only for Infinity Code assets.
If you have questions about assets or scripts from other developers, please ask them.
Or you can ask at the Unity forum, Unity Answers or Stack Overflow.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.