1 (edited by digitalmkt 2018-12-18 15:24:52)

Topic: UIBubble Pop Unity Not Building AssetBundle

Hi, First of all, thanks for the amazing Online Maps asset. The application I built is based on geolocation using geofences and augmented reality and the asset added great value to the product.

I'm using the UIBubble Popup for the POIs on the map. It works fine when building for both iOS and Android but When I try to build an assetbundle for iOS and/or Android with the Canvas and the tooltip in the scene hierarchy it crashes the unity immediately. I cannot add the assetbundle tag to the scene or even if I create a prefab from the GameObject <canvas> the assetbundle crashes the unity. If I delete the Canvas from the scene hierarchy it builds the bundle like a charm. Do you have any idea on what could be happening? I tried lots of changes in the code and the hierarchy and still crashing when building the assetbundle for iOS. iOS Unity version is 2018.1.0f2 and Android is 2018.2.15f1.

Attached you'll find a screenshot from the inspector.

Thanks for your help.

Paul

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Captura de pantalla 2018-12-18 a las 16.16.05.png 81.58 kb, 73 downloads since 2018-12-18 

Re: UIBubble Pop Unity Not Building AssetBundle

Hello.

I tried to make asset bundles from this scene and it works correctly. At least for me.
Here you need to test what is wrong on your side.
For example, I saw information that missing scripts can cause crashes.
Make a backup of the scene and try to isolate the problem as much as possible.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thanks Alex. I'll work on it and get back to you.

I found the problem. It's related to the imported font I used in the bubble. I changed the font and it works fine now.