Re: Some Problems

So you not direct integrate for others also ?

Asset, which generates buildings using a script can not be directly integrated.
Study the Room Architect API to understand how to generate buildings.

also is there a way then use from RWT like your build in script and buildr2 some OSM points to generate houses at the form shape etc from OSM with Room Architect. ?

roads also not work with worldcreator terrain anymore.

This is because RWT uses data about the real world elevation data.
You changed the terrain heightmap, and they no longer match.
If this helps you, I can add the ability to select which data to use:
the real world elevation data or the current terrain heightmap.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

77 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-12 16:01:17)

Alex Vertax wrote:

So you not direct integrate for others also ?

Asset, which generates buildings using a script can not be directly integrated.

also is there a way then use from RWT like your build in script and buildr2 some OSM points to generate houses at the form shape etc from OSM with Room Architect. ?

roads also not work with worldcreator terrain anymore.

This is because RWT uses data about the real world elevation data.
You changed the terrain heightmap, and they no longer match.
If this helps you, I can add the ability to select which data to use:
the real world elevation data or the current terrain heightmap.

#

Hello

Yes i studyed the Room Architect API but no way fiund to build / generate house at the Points from RWT wthout changing whole Room Architect .

You not integrate the also for others ?

Or you know a way that generate gameobjects at the points and set at them the room architect script and generate ?

Also at the WorldCreator terrain it is a bit different at some points that why Houses / BUildings and then Roads not work anymore.
YOu can try at my coordinates for example at terrain 3x3 when you rteplace that then withtthe gernerate from 3x3 source to WorldCreator terrain as input.

Also is there a away to make the mountaibs etc higher and where river are deeper etc because much heights not look like real difference of 100 meter or more  at mountain and hill etc heights .

Regards

You not integrate the also for others ?

Unfortunately, I do not understand what others you mean.

Or you know a way that generate gameobjects at the points and set at them the room architect script and generate ?

Please, with all questions about Room Architect and other assets, contact the developers.

Also at the WorldCreator terrain it is a bit different at some points that why Houses / BUildings and then Roads not work anymore.

Please re-read the last part of my previous post.

P.S. Why do you make full quotes?
In this thread, only you and me.
What's the point of doing this?

P.P.S. English is not my first language.
And one wrong letter / word can make the message unreadable for me.
Your messages are very difficult to read, because every fifth word contains an error.
Perhaps this is not a problem for you.
But for me, every your message is pain.
Please check your messages before sending.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Yes but thats as said is not the problem with worldcreator you can test with terrain 3x3.

its that the terrain very different higher mountains and different hills where are no at RWT and not in Real.

sry wrote most times from phone.

often oversee faults.

whats your 1st / your language.

can you send example at you script to place a prefab house at all the points getting from RWT ?

regards sry

Yes but thats as said is not the problem with worldcreator you can test with terrain 3x3.

its that the terrain very different higher mountains and different hills where are no at RWT and not in Real.

Unfortunately, I do not understand what you mean.

My first language is Russian.

can you send example at you script to place a prefab house at all the points getting from RWT ?

Example is attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon InterceptBuildingGeneration.cs 2.02 kb, 164 downloads since 2018-09-13 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

81 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-16 14:00:02)

Alex Vertax wrote:

Unfortunately, I do not understand what you mean.

My first language is Russian.

Example is attached.

Hello,

You should try with WorldCreator at my coordinates and as input terrain for Worldcreator the terrain 3x3  then you see what i mean with:

Thanks we tryed but not worrk with Room Architect.

Have you tried also if it work ?

and for the other things we talked you said you implement.

And for better roads fitting etc.

Regards

You should try with WorldCreator at my coordinates and as input terrain for Worldcreator the terrain 3x3  then you see what i mean with:

Thanks we tryed but not worrk with Room Architect.

Have you tried also if it work ?

We are going in circles.
I'm not an expert in other assets, and I do not provide support for them.
So please, stop asking for third-party assets.
All following questions that are not directly related to our assets will be ignored.
And no, I'm not angry.

and for the other things we talked you said you implement.

I was expecting something like this from you:
Yes, this is what I need, implement it.
You ignored it, so I have not even started working on it yet.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

83 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-17 20:22:56)

I was expecting something like this from you:
Yes, this is what I need, implement it.
You ignored it, so I have not even started working on it yet.

Sorry ok np.

oh ok i thought we talked about it and i said it and you said you will implement all talked ?

thank you

regards

OK. I will implement this. But the development will take some time.

No, I do not implement everything we talked about.
It was just an idea, and I do not know whether it is suitable for you.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Alex Vertax wrote:

OK. I will implement this. But the development will take some time.

No, I do not implement everything we talked about.
It was just an idea, and I do not know whether it is suitable for you.

ok yes no problem you not must implement all thanks.

so what you will now implement ? yes i know that things to code take time.

also the river osm generation ? with R.A.M ?

also can you make that the osm file of roads can be used directly for easyroads3d ? because atm the osm roads has other header etc also easyroads3d dev said then when download direct from OSM .

because then its easier then download for 320 terrain every coordinates typn etc . when RWT already downloaded it automatic but not work in easyroads3d because some things changed at the XML.

regards

I meant to realize the regeneration of roads and buildings on the basis of current heightmaps of terrains, instead of real world heights.
Do you need it or not?

We will definitely try to add support for R.A.M., but later.

No, RWT can not generate OSM files for EasyRoads.
This is just a cache of responses from the OSM Overpass API.
You can try:
copy these files, add the desired header and try using in EasyRoads.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Alex Vertax wrote:

I meant to realize the regeneration of roads and buildings on the basis of current heightmaps of terrains, instead of real world heights.
Do you need it or not?

We will definitely try to add support for R.A.M., but later.

No, RWT can not generate OSM files for EasyRoads.
This is just a cache of responses from the OSM Overpass API.
You can try:
copy these files, add the desired header and try using in EasyRoads.

yes need if you can integrate.  thanks

And you try also add Support for Room Architect ?    and also be great with Vegetation Studio to set mask for Trees and grass better from RWT / OSM ?

Oh ok but i can check your scrips and let it automatic generate the files or you can let generate them in and RWT Folder with name easyroads.

i often not want integrate to much because when you bring  update my changes get lost.
or need to be redone.

Regards

My question related to the first line.

All I could do on my side with Room Architect, I did.
RWT gives you points on the basis of which you need to generate a building.

We will definitely try to add support for Vegetation Studio, but later.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Alex Vertax wrote:

My question related to the first line.

All I could do on my side with Room Architect, I did.
RWT gives you points on the basis of which you need to generate a building.

We will definitely try to add support for Vegetation Studio, but later.

yes as said :

you#meant to realize the regeneration of roads and buildings on the basis of current heightmaps of terrains, instead of real world heights.
Do you need it or not?#

yes need it .   if you can integrate would be great.  thanks

regards

90 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-23 19:29:48)

Also at RWT at Easyroads3d be good that can select different road types like at easyroads3d OSM import.

Because atm you only use the default and all roads need to be changed manually to other road type.

So setting it before for 1 or more roads types the easyraods3d road type.

?

Also the OSM files from RWT use much other Generator can you set to download also for Easyroads3d the

<osm version="0.6" generator="CGImap 0.6.1 (23203 thorn-03.openstreetmap.org)" copyright="OpenStreetMap and contributors" attribution="http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright" license="http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/1-0/">

?

Because RWT use:  <osm version="0.6" generator="Overpass API 0.7.55.4 3079d8ea">

and looks much diffent the file from RWT to mnormal OSM XML file.

also eas roads3d makes much problems in unity at save unity hangs after some minutes it work but its not closeable only with taskmanager but then at restart scene is damaged not openable anymore sad

so you could add other roads generator also or and the RAM to use as road tool spline also ?

Regards

Also at RWT at Easyroads3d be good that can select different road types like at easyroads3d OSM import.

Yes, I think we will add this feature.

Also the OSM files from RWT use much other Generator can you set to download also for Easyroads3d the

What for? This is an internal RWT cache that uses data that suits it.
In this case OSM Overpass API.
What is the relationship between one of the built-in features of ER3D, which is not a public API, and the internal data of RWT?

so you could add other roads generator also or and the RAM to use as road tool spline also ?

I have not tested R.A.M. but in the video I did not see the intersections, which are an important part of the roads.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

92 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-24 17:08:28)

Alex Vertax wrote:

Yes, I think we will add this feature.

What for? This is an internal RWT cache that uses data that suits it.
In this case OSM Overpass API.
What is the relationship between one of the built-in features of ER3D, which is not a public API, and the internal data of RWT?

I have not tested R.A.M. but in the video I did not see the intersections, which are an important part of the roads.

When you add as you said the 1st the 2nd isnt need

you can make 1st like easyroad3s have it for sekect different 4oad types for OSM ar RWT.

at RWT easyroads3d atm also no intersections and connections work atm sad

also when use RWT and buildr2 enabled in RWT and world streamer in project unity crashes and ptoject only work when remove buildr2 and delete metadata folder and wait hours to rebuild whole project.

When remove buildr2 or not enable it in RWT it work .   or when remve worldstreamer.   but never any errors in log only crash dmp and log but there is nothing what is the problem etc .

Also where RWT save the settings that for example the BuildR2 is enabled or so on ?
BEcause when remove Buidlr2 and RWT and reimport RWT it shows error with Buildr2 but BUildR2 is not in project .

Regards

Also where RWT save the settings that for example the BuildR2 is enabled or so on ?

Edit / Project Settings / Player / Scripting Define Symbols - BUILDR2

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

94 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-25 02:11:58)

Alex Vertax wrote:

Edit / Project Settings / Player / Scripting Define Symbols - BUILDR2

Ok thanks  i try

and for:

you can make 1st like easyroad3s have it for sekect different road types for OSM ar RWT.

at RWT easyroads3d atm also no intersections and connections work atm.

also when use RWT and buildr2 enabled in RWT and world streamer in project unity crashes and ptoject only work when remove buildr2 and delete metadata folder and wait hours to rebuild whole project.

When remove buildr2 or not enable it in RWT it work .   or when remve worldstreamer.   but never any errors in log only crash dmp and log but there is nothing what is the problem etc .

Also will you make RWT or can you make RWT with more features than ?

Like this for example will be then:
https://forum.unity.com/threads/citygen … ta.514677/

You can see what features etc i mean ?

rgerads

I did not understand this.

you can make 1st like easyroad3s have it for sekect different road types for OSM ar RWT.

I answered this in the post 91.

I will try to implement this in the future.
But the chance of success is very small, because ER3D has 99% obfuscated code, and most likely this part is also obfuscated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obfuscation_(software)

I do not know what to say here.
Try to look at editor log.
https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html

Thanks for the link. It is very interesting.
Let's wait until it's released.
Development RWT will continue and we will be adding new features.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

96 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-10-04 23:43:09)

Alex Vertax wrote:

I did not understand this.

I answered this in the post 91.

I will try to implement this in the future.
But the chance of success is very small, because ER3D has 99% obfuscated code, and most likely this part is also obfuscated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obfuscation_(software)

I do not know what to say here.
Try to look at editor log.
https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html

Thanks for the link. It is very interesting.
Let's wait until it's released.
Development RWT will continue and we will be adding new features.

Thanks

I meant when you at the EasyRoads3d Generation at RWT to select different road types for different road types from OSM the XML for easyroads3d is not needed.

Also here a screen shows the problem from WOrldCreator when using a terrain from RWT as Source and use Worldcreater that roads and Houses not work because different hills etc wold creater generated from Source RWT Terrain sad  :

Aslo can you make like the CityGen3D  to set at Building generation not only the default builtin or the BuildR2 also that clients can set prefabs of house etc to be placed ?  and that terrains gets flatten below the house etc if its selected todo that.

Because with InterceptBuildingGeneration
And Prefabs not work it only places youzr box houses and yes i clicked in menu to activate:  InterceptBuildingGeneration
and takes 5 hours where buildr2 only takes 5 minutes sad

Regards

Also here a screen shows the problem from WOrldCreator when using a terrain from RWT as Source and use Worldcreater that roads and Houses not work because different hills etc wold creater generated from Source RWT Terrain sad  :

It seems here is missing link.

Aslo can you make like the CityGen3D  to set at Building generation not only the default builtin or the BuildR2 also that clients can set prefabs of house etc to be placed ?  and that terrains gets flatten below the house etc if its selected todo that.

There is a big difference between a concept for which there is no video in which the generation process is shown, and a real asset.
But if you really want it, I will add the ability to place prefabs instead of generating buildings.

And Prefabs not work it only places youzr box houses and yes i clicked in menu to activate:  InterceptBuildingGeneration
and takes 5 hours where buildr2 only takes 5 minutes

Please show the code how you use it.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Hello

Yes would be great so clients can at prefabs to place them at buildings places . if you can integrate it would be great also like at buildings now multiple prefabs
and if work can you make that its selectable to use Buildr2 and prefabs also together to get more difference .

and if work can you make that it can use houses made manualy with buildr2 to place them also ?

Also flatten terrain under the buildings would be good. make that it can be selected if to it at the prefab when multiple to select at what it flat and at what not.
if you need i have script and asset for it.

Your code you send 1 line changed to not use your box gameobject changed to load a prefab from recource.

but why also place the box take 5 hours and buildr2 buildings only take 5 minutes to generate ?

regards

hello

also when you add the prefab placement you can make that the not overlay each other ? and a road clipping / etc check that they are not in road like at buildr2 atm.

when you think you will integrate it and other we talked ?

regards

also when you add the prefab placement you can make that the not overlay each other ?

No. Look at the screenshot:
https://thumb.ibb.co/kjYrR9/img1.png
This is the center of Moscow.
You see two buildings inside a large building that I cannot bypass when the instantiating of the prefabs.
This is not a rare case. This is a common case for cities.

and a road clipping / etc check that they are not in road like at buildr2 atm.

No. I can not make the road clipping.
But I think it will rarely be a problem.

when you think you will integrate it and other we talked ?

Instantiating the prefabs, most likely on next week.
Integration with R.A.M. and other long works, in 2-3 months.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.