Topic: Terrain with all "urban" information removed?

Hello, something that I didn't see answered directly on your FAQ or the forum here (and I apologize if it was asked already) that I wanted to ask before purchasing - i'm interested in pulling in terrain to unity with all human-created information removed. I would like the terrain itself, without cities/buildings/roads/etc...

Is it possible to bring in this terrain using the RWT tool in some fashion?

Re: Terrain with all "urban" information removed?

Hello.

RWT by default generates only heightmaps (elevations).
All other features are optional.
So, yes, you can generate only terrains without any other information.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thanks Alex.

To follow up on this, is there a way to use the satellite raster capture and directly plug in the long/lat + the color of each pixel directly into Gaia for selecting ground textures from other packages?

Ie. instead of using the satellite capture as a texture by itself (which includes buildings/roads/trees/etc..), just use the location along with the color to help with procedural generation of trees and terrain?

Perhaps you have already seen a tutorial/guide/information regarding something like this before?

Theoretically, you can get any available information from RWT.
Here the main question is how to use it to help Gaia?
I'm not an expert in Gaia, and I do not know how to do it.

Perhaps you need to make your own Mapbox style, which will contain color information about the terrain instead of satellite imagery, and use it to generate the texture.
https://www.mapbox.com/studio/

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.