Topic: multiple map wizards

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to have multiple map wizards within the same scene? a little like the idea of having multiple Screens?

Thank you in advance

Re: multiple map wizards

Hello.

No. You can only have one instance of map at same time.

Theoretically, only if you have an excellent programming experience, you can modify the source codes of Online Maps to remove this limitation.
I know one user who did this.
But keep in mind this will be quite difficult.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

ah okay thanks! yea im kind of new to unity and not too great at programming!

i was wondering if there is a way of making read only maps? so that way i can have multiple in the same scene and then when i click on the static map, it will instantiate that particular map (lat lng) wizard where its interactable

thank you for your help!

Yes, I think it's possible and not very difficult.
But you will need to write your own caching / preloading class.
Otherwise, you will see a flicker when the map is enabled, but has not yet loaded the required tiles.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

is there a previous example you could direct me to? or point me in the right direction for the caching class?

regards

I will make an example scene for you.
Please send us (support@infinity-code.com) your invoice number.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Hmm, I was wrong, it's not easy.
Unfortunately, I could not do it.
I'm sorry that I gave you false hope.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Hi Alex,

I also need this functionality. Can you give me a contact of the guy who modified the plugin to support multiple instances? I see that there are many static methods, and I am aware that it's probably hard to modify plugin for this purpose. Anyhow, my colleague and I will need to try modify the plugin , since that is required from us, so any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Miroslav

Hello.

Unfortunately, I can not share contacts and details of communication with users who ask questions by email.
I hope you understand.

In any case, it was a few years ago and all his changes were outdated long ago.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Hi Alex,

I also need this functionality of having multiple map wizards within the same scene. I was wondering is it possible to do it?

Hello.

Starting with Online Maps v3.6 you can have multiple instances of the map at the same time.
Current version: 3.7.9.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.