Topic: Position range in border mode freaks when not enough tiles

Hi,

when you are in a small zoom area and you use position range with border mode, the algorithm freaks out pretty much, it tries to arrange it in the left then right, below and so on flickering around, when it actually should keep it in the center.
This seems to be an edge case which normally doesn't happen I guess, but we are working with offline tiles, so in lower zoom levels there are not enough tiles filling the screen.
best,
Robert

Re: Position range in border mode freaks when not enough tiles

Hello.

Thank you for bug report.
The problem is fixed and in the next version it will work correctly.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

cool thank u

Hi,

it is better, but still not really working. The bug with the flipping around is gone but it seems the map is not totally centered in the middle and when I zoom in and the map would have tiles on one side but not the other then I can't pan the map. I could supply a sample if that helps understanding my problem.  Only when the map is fully filled with tiles where it gets initialised the border algorithm seems to work as expected.
best,
Robert

Hello.

We will try to improve it more, and make that in the next version it worked correctly.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.