Topic: Touchinput triggering 3d marker click event when dragging the map

I'm not sure if this is an expected behaviour or not, but when the user drags the map and he accidentally makes the first click on a 3d marker, when he releases the finger after the drag move, the 3d marker click event is fired. Actually I would like to avoid this, because my project instantiates many markers on the screen and I want to make sure that the user can click everywhere on the screen to drag the map. If this is the correct behaviour, please I would like to have some sugestion on how to solve this problem.
Btw I'm using Unity 4.6.9, Online Maps plugin is 2.2.0.26 and I've tested in both iOS and Android devices.

Regards,

Felipe

Re: Touchinput triggering 3d marker click event when dragging the map

Hello.

This bug has already been fixed.
Please update Online Maps through the built-in update (Component / Infinity Code / Online Maps / Check Updates) to the latest beta version.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by felipeberquo 2015-12-01 19:40:14)

Thx for the fast reply, Alex.

I've updated the plugin to the latest beta version but I'm still having the same issue...
Just in case it might help, I'm using the  marker's "OnClick" event.

We found and fixed a bug.
Please update Online Maps.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

The bug has been fixed in both iOs and Android with this latest beta version. Everything works fine now.
Thank you!