1 (edited by digitalrock 2016-12-07 16:07:48)

Topic: Unity crash after Mono debugging

Hi,

Not sure if this is a bug or not.  I am running on Mac OSx 10.11.5, Unity 5.3.5f, not sure how to tell what version of Online Maps I'm running.  I will say I purchased this asset begging of November 2016.

Whenever I try to debug a script when in play mode Unity Editor, after tracing through the code I switch back to unity editor (from Mono) and unity instantly crashes.  It happens every time, and in multiple projects/scenes. 

Build platform is IOS and Tileset is map I'm using.  The online map is created at runtime from a prefab in the Resources directory.

Any ideas?  This bug makes it impossible for me to develop since I have to emulate the mobile device and trace through code in order to build my app.

Thanks.

Re: Unity crash after Mono debugging

Hello.

I just checked debug Online Maps (tileset) on MacOS + MonoDevelop.
Everything works well. Even if I load the map from Resources.

Most likely the problem occurs when some condition, or is it specific only for you (your device).
For example on my PC, use of Microsoft Office has a chance to cause an error in kernel of Windows.
Does not matter I do something or it just opened in the background.

I think in this case, only you can find the cause of the crashes.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.