Topic: IndoorAtlas and/or other service integration

Hello,
I tried almost all map assets on the Unity store and Online Maps is my undisputable favourite in terms of usability and getting things done.
Lately I've been forced to use THAT other competitor of yours because they have IndoorAtlas integration ( https://www.indooratlas.com ) and personally my user experience with it doesn't feel as smooth and intuitive as with Online Maps, especially due to the lack of Playmaker integration.
As a matter of fact, it REALLY pains me when I have to start a map project without Online Maps, because I know I'll be struggling or get stuck at something at some point during the development and pulling my hair for hours.
There're entire cities/areas where GPS signal is very poor because the whole place is covered by tall palaces, walls, tunnels, underground and tight alleys, forcing me to rely on indoor positioning services most of the time.
I would be really grateful if you could integrate Online Maps with IndoorAtlas or any similar service (ie. anyplace , find3 , etc.) in the future as that would really be a life saver.
Thanks for your kind attention.

Re: IndoorAtlas and/or other service integration

Hello.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Yes, I think we will try to implement support for IndoorAtlas.
This has Unity SDK, so there should be no problems here.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hello.

I just tried IndoorAtlas Unity SDK and it does not work for me out of the box.
So maybe later, when IndoorAtlas updates SDK, I’ll return to this and try again.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hello,
their Unity plugin has been upgraded to version 2.9.x recently:
https://github.com/IndoorAtlas/unity-plugin/

Hello.

Same thing. It does not want to work.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.