Topic: Problem with onlineMapsLocationService and Markers3D

Hi,

I'm using TileSetMap with an Adroid build for my project. I have a map with 50 markers3D.The Script "OnlineMapsLocationService" is attached to a gameObjet. When I start my Map, all of the markers3D is set to the postion of the GPS.

I'm using the 2.5.12.1 version of the plugin

Re: Problem with onlineMapsLocationService and Markers3D

Hello.

Very interesting.

First of all, do you have an Online Maps Location Service on the map GameObject or on the marker GameObject?
The correct way: on the map GameObject.

Next, please, show me how you create markers.
If this script, then show the script.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by trouk 2017-08-17 17:39:52)

The script is attached to map GameObject. for the instanciation of the marker. I'm using your script "Marker3D_GPS_Example.cs" with some other code in your others scripts.

I will attach the script I'm using it.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Marker3D_GPS_Example.cs 5.72 kb, 148 downloads since 2017-08-17 

In this script, you create only one marker.
How do you create the other 49 markers?

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

The other markers are created in an other script with a loop for exemple:

Public void InitMarkers(){

for(int k=0;k<listObj.Count;k++){

OnlineMapsControlBase3D.instance.AddMarker3D(new Vector2(listObj[k].longitude, listObj[k].latitude),listObj[k]. prefab);
}

}

Please send your scene (as a package) to support (support@infinity-code.com).
I will check it.
To make it clear:
I do not need your working project. I need any project where this problem is appears.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.