Topic: Please add colliders to Buildr buildings

I am building a FPS. The building are generated (which is great!), but they have no colliders, so the player can walk right through them.

Re: Please add colliders to Buildr buildings

Hello.

We will try to add this feature in the next version.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Hello.

We will try to add this feature in the next version.

Thank you. That is wonderful.

Since I would like to use that feature in the game I am working on now, do you have an estimated time for your next release? Will it be before Christmas (Dec 25)? I'm making a game as a present for my nephew. If your update will leave me time to use in that game, I will wait for the update. If not, I will need to come up with a workaround. I don't mind having to do a workaround, I'm just trying to plan out my schedule.

Getting it in the next version is all I can ask for. This isn't all that important.

Hello.

We added this feature.
Now you can select the type of collider (none, simple, complex) and render mode (full, lowDetail, box).
Please update Real World Terrain to the latest beta version.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Hello.

We added this feature.
Now you can select the type of collider (none, simple, complex) and render mode (full, lowDetail, box).
Please update Real World Terrain to the latest beta version.

Wow. That is a pleasant surprise. Thank you so much for being so responsive.