Topic: Error CS0246. Missing Assembly Reference

Two questions if anyone can help please?

1. How do you actually uninstall Online Maps from a Unity project? If I just delete the Asset folders, they get re-imported automatically. I currently have a 900+ hour project locked out because I can't remove the Online Maps package.

2. I mistakenly clicked on the 'Enable Real World Terrain' option in the inspector, which I don't have installed. Because I don't have it installed, I get the error CS0246 missing assembly reference. How do I disable the Real World Terrain option so this error can be removed?

Regards,
Pfielding

Re: Error CS0246. Missing Assembly Reference

Hello

1. Just remove the folder «Assets / Infinity Code / Online Maps».
Online Maps does not have a self-restoring feature.

2. Remove the key «RWT» in «Edit / Project Settings / Player / Other Settings / Scripting Define Symbols».

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hi,

Many thanks for the prompt reply.

It seems it's Unity self restoring Online Maps. Using an uninstall script fixed it and allowed me to delete the package.

RE: scripting symbols. Perfect, thank you! Can I suggest adding this to the documentation?

In any case, I now have a clean install.

Cheers,
Pfielding

Hello.

It is already in the documentation (section Troubleshooting).

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.