Topic: Quality difference after upgrade

Hello,

A few weeks ago I upgrade from Online Maps 3.7.8.1 to 3.8.0. Just now I noticed a decrease in the quality of the tile texture for the maps. I'm using Mapbox as map provider. The settings on the online maps prefab look identicaly to me. Maybe you have an idea what can cause this issue. Alongside Online Maps I also upgrade from Unity 2020.3.44 to 2021.3.19. Not sure if that's related.
Maybe you have a tip on how to debug this to see if it's related to Unity, or Mapbox, or the asset.

Thanks

Jürgen

Post's attachments

Attachment icon om_quality_difference_01.png 280.65 kb, 31 downloads since 2023-04-04 

Re: Quality difference after upgrade

Hello.

No changes have been made in this version range that would affect the quality of the textures.
Try disabling Tileset / Materials & Shaders / Compress Textures and Mipmap For Tiles.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Re: Quality difference after upgrade

Disabling the Compress Textures flags seems to do the trick. Weirdly I didn't touch this flag when upgrading the asset or unity. Thanks.