1 (edited by codemogen Yesterday 20:37:10)

Topic: [SOLVED]Single Line to Dotted Line

Hello Alex,

I use FindDirectionExample to create a path between two points. Inside the FindDirectionExample use OnlineMapsDrawingLine to create a single line between two points but I want to turn it into a Dotted line. I review DottedLineExample but I didn't get how to use lon/lat coords with DottedLineExample. Is there any way to create a dotted line between two points with coordinates? (lon/lat)

Thank you.

Re: [SOLVED]Single Line to Dotted Line

Hello.

In this example, coords is Vector2 array where X is longitude and Y is latitude.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by codemogen 2022-09-21 08:56:27)

Is that enough to give coords as vector2 here? Because I gave the start point coords and end point coords here like ;

coords = new Vector2[2];
coords[0] = new Vector2(longitude, latitude);
coords[1] = new Vector2(longitude, latitude);

and I add it as a component to my map. But doesn't appear on the screen.

I attached screen shot

Parameters which I gave to DottedLineExample :
Size : 10,
Uv Scale : x => 2, y => 1
Material : (I created standard material with random color)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 11.29.06.png 61.72 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Please attach your script and I will check it out.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thank You Alex smile

I attached the script File, Actually, It is the same as the DottedLineExample If it works I will move to a new script to do some customize but mainly I would like to see how it works.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon dottedLine.cs 5.08 kb, 5 downloads since 2022-09-21 

Here is a short video about it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p1ow5e80riuby … e.mp4?dl=0

The shader used is attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon TilesetDrawingElementZOffset.shader 762 b, 5 downloads since 2022-09-21 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Hello Alex, many thanks smile I will check it out