Topic: Some problems with the mouse

Hello, mouse drag, you have to turn on Tileset-AllowUserControl, I want to change the mouse drag speed, I can't find it in the code.

I want to use InputSystem to drag, rotate, and zoom the mouse, but Onlinemap doesn't seem to be able to find anything to change. What should I do instead?

Re: Some problems with the mouse

Hello.

When you drag the map, the same coordinate must always be under the cursor.
So there's no way to adjust the drag speed here because it just doesn't make sense.

If you want to make your own input system, disable AllowUserControl and use API to set the new position.
As an example, you can use EasyTouch Connector, Fingers - Touch Gestures Connector or TouchScript Connector.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I really hope the mouse moves faster, because the mouse speed is too slow under the PC

Alex Vertax wrote:

Hello.

When you drag the map, the same coordinate must always be under the cursor.
So there's no way to adjust the drag speed here because it just doesn't make sense.

If you want to make your own input system, disable AllowUserControl and use API to set the new position.
As an example, you can use EasyTouch Connector, Fingers - Touch Gestures Connector or TouchScript Connector.

When dragging, does the map keep the same location under the cursor?
If yes, increase the cursor speed in Windows settings.
If not, please show a screenshot of all map components, I'll check it out.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.