1 (edited by heiwa-games 2022-07-02 17:22:15)

Topic: Wrong aspect ratio when rendering a tile set to full screen

Hi,

I am using the tile set control and want it to render on an RawImage that is layouted to always cover the full screen of a mobile device. I followed the instructions in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNnPJSj5KZc to setup the rendering and I also added the AdjustToScreen component to the map.

To better see the tiles, I used the mechanism described in TilesetMapTilerOverlayExample to load overlay tiles I have created.

My problem is: As you can see in the attached screenshot the rendered map has a grossly wrong aspect ratio. When changing to landscape the tiles are not streched in y but in x direction.

How can I always get square tiles on full screen?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon OnlineMaps_wrong_aspect_ratio_portrait.png 1.42 mb, 37 downloads since 2022-07-02 

Re: Wrong aspect ratio when rendering a tile set to full screen

Hello.

In the current version, Adjust to Screen does not support work with Touch Forwarder.
Email me (support@infinity-code.com) and I'll send you a new version of Adjust To Screen component that supports Touch Forwarder.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.